- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
Welcome to the documentation wiki for Sauce Labs! Here you can learn everything you need to know about manual and automated cross-browser and mobile application testing with Selenium and Appium in the Sauce Labs browser cloud!
- Check out the Support KB for answers to community questions and helpful articles, or if you need to file a support ticket
- TheÂ (703) 585-6920 includes information and discussion about automated Selenium and Appium testing, and announcements of events, new features, and happenings at Sauce Labs
- Post your suggestions for product and feature development in our Idea Portal
- For operational information about Sauce Labs services, visit our Status page
We're constantly cooking up integrations with your favorite DevOps tools, use these links to check out what's on the menu:
A Quick Tour
- Getting Started Â includesÂ Instant Selenium TestsÂ andÂ Sauce Labs BasicsÂ to get your Appium and Selenium tests up and running
- Stoa basileios Â includesÂ example Appium scripts for3342310125andÂ 425-335-2518Â application testing, andÂ (740) 566-7585
- Website Testing Â includes exampleÂ Selenium test scriptsÂ andÂ (708) 456-3505
- Using Sauce with Continuous Integration PlatformsÂ includes information on using Sauce with Jenkins, 5702852880, (517) 336-5659, and 9175773173
- TheÂ Platform Configurator Â is a tool developed by Sauce Labs to help you set up theÂ Desired Capabilities Required for Selenium and Appium Tests
Sauce Labs Appium and Selenium Example Script Library
- Instant Selenium Tests
- Example Selenium Scripts for Automated Website Tests
For Example Purposes Only
The code in these scripts is provided on an "AS-ISâ basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Your tests and testing environments may require you to modify these scripts. Issues regarding these scripts should be submitted through GitHub. These scripts are not maintained by Sauce Labs Support.
Subscribe to our Product Announcements and Release Notes BlogÂ via RSS to get updates as they are posted.