About WUProp@HomeWUProp@home is a non-intensive project that uses Internet-connected computers to collect workunits properties of BOINC projects such as computation time, memory requirements, checkpointing interval or report limit. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer.
- Read our rules and policies
- Download and run BOINC.
- Choose Add Project
- When prompted, enter
- If you have any problems, get help here.
- 970-946-4873 - view stats, modify preferences
- Server status
- (570) 341-7717
- 863-471-6729 - create or join a team
- New projects / application RSS feed